1st International Food Showcase
JSMW members displayed their stellar culinary skills in solo or teams of up to 4 in the 1st International Food Showcase.
With over 20 entries ranging from appetizers to main-course to desserts, participants delighted the palate of those present with a global array of popular food dishes – each made with a Jain recipe!
Bonus! Check out recipes of some of the dishes from the showcase.
- Black Bean Spaghetti (Manna Shah & Sonal Ajmera)
- Eggless Ladyfingers (Sharaddha Patani, Megha Tatiya, Pratiksha Gangwal)
- Hot & Sour Soup (Sharad Doshi)
- Thai-Chili Rice (Sharad Doshi)
- Italian Vegetable Risotto (Shilpa Manoj Shah)
- Mini Pepper and Basil Cornbread (Sejal Gangar)
- Rainbow Salad (Megha Shah, Nirali Mehta, Ami Shah, Shilpa Paresh Shah)
- Spinach Borek (Minal Jain)
- Foccacia Bread