- Dhruti Shah | firstname.lastname@example.org
Our main objective for the Nursery class students is to provide them a foundation to build on so they enjoy and will remain to be Pathshala students in the future. We achieve this by making the class age-appropriate for 3-4 years old. The class is light and fun. We sing songs, do art projects, make friends, and incorporate Jain behavior themes that are suitable for this age group.
- Our curriculum is focused on Jain Behavior. Each class has a them around a specific Jain story. Students will have an opportunity to an art/craft project related to the theme and share their good activities. Every three months there is a verbal exam for two stutis and 6 lanchans.
- Sutras / Stutis: Navakar, Icchami, Khamemi, Darshnam, Mangalam
- Given the age group, one parent is expected to sit with the child during class. Often students may need assistance with the art/craft project and/or may need a break and need to be excused from the class.
- Jain Activity Book (JES-101)