- Minal Shah | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ami Shah | email@example.com
- Sanket Shah (Alumni Student Helper) | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dhruvil Shah (Alumni Student Helper) | email@example.com
To make kids understand why we learn lanchans , perform asthaprakari puja , and learn what the Ratna trayi is or what is the importance of each dream of Queen Trishla. How to follow jainism in a day to day life by taking simple vows :ex- say 7 Navakar before go to bed or say 3 navakar before you eat.
- A01 – Jain Prayers.
- B02 – Jain Path of Liberation – Ratna Trayi
- C05 -Leshyäs
- D01 – Jain Symbols
- D02 – Emblems, Dreams, Puja Rituals
- D03 – Going to the Temple (Shvetämbar & Digambar Tradition
- D06 – Paryushan and Das Lakshana Parva
- D08 – Jain Temples & Piligrimage Places.
- D09 – Yakshas and Yakshinis
- Minute to win it games, heads up games
- JAB Manual
- Animated jain story books