- Nita Shah | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nayana Gangar | email@example.com
The goal of class B1 is to know the basic steps of Jainism. Vows principles, alphabet meanings all go hand in hand in our every day of life as a true Jain and to follow the path of Jainism. Kids are taught how to finds different ways to volunteer and make it also a part of their daily life.
- Review of 24 Tirthankars , Symbols and Prayers from Class A
- Asta Prakari Pooja + field trip to temple
- 15 Dreams of Queen Trishla
- Jain Alphabets with meaning (in depth)
- Sathiyo and meaning
- Jain Principals
- Navkar Mantra and meaning
- Stutis – Panchandiya, Tikkhuto, Tassa Uttari
- Volunteering and giving back to the community is our class moto.
- Book 101
- Book 103